I took my measurements for the first time since March 15. I have lost two additional inches off my waist and two off my hips.
Here are my total stats:
Heaviest Weight - 296.5
Today's Weight - 205
Starting BMI - 49
Today's BMI - 34.1
And here are my inches lost:
Waist - 12
Hips - 11.5
Bust - 3.5
Thigh - 3.5
Bicep - 2
TOTAL - 32.5 inches
I did another closet purge because some of my clothes were just too big to wear anymore. I got a couple of things at Old Navy and a few more things at Goodwill. Most of what I buy is size 16, but I was even able to fit into a size 14 pair of pants. I think I was in my early 20's the last time I wore a size 14.
| Size 24 and size 14 |


No comments:
Post a Comment