Today is the 5-month anniversary of my surgery. It seems like it was a long time ago and yet my life has changed so much in such a short amount of time. I am so grateful for these changes. I have absolutely no regrets about having the surgery.
Here are some side-by-sides of our family Christmas pictures from this year and last. I actually didn't hate the pictures last year, which was unusual for me at the time. I don't see a huge difference in the close ups. I still have a lot of loose skin (and new wrinkles) on my face and neck. I do see a big difference in the full body shots.
Heaviest weight: 296.5
Surgery weight: 274.5
Today's weight: 222.4
Total pounds lost: 74.1 lbs.
Total pounds lost: 74.1 lbs.
Starting BMI: 49
Today's BMI: 37
This month was much slower as I mentioned in previous blog posts, but I am not discouraged. IMPATIENT, yes; discouraged, no.



No comments:
Post a Comment