Sunday, April 18, 2021

Almost there!

 

Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 150.6
Total lost: 86.2 (145.9)

I am soooo close to my goal! Just a half pound away! I'm kind of frustrated with myself because I have been in the 150's for so long. I went back into the 160's briefly because of the holidays, but was right back on track. I have been working really hard to be 100%  on track and stay in fat burn. My birthday is in 9 days and I hope to hit my goal by then. It's totally possible!

My parents recently came to visit and it was wonderful to see my dad's transformation. I am so happy he has found health and energy. I know it is adding years and quality to his life.
Sharing this program with him has been such a blessing for both of us. 
I'm amazed at how much my life has changed in such a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment