I recently had labs performed so that I could get better life insurance. I couldn't do that before because I weighed too much. It's great to know that my health is good enough now that I can better take care of my family in this way.
- Blood Pressure: 108/72
- Glucose - 78 (normal 70-110 mg/dL)
- Fructosamine - 1.85 (normal 1.20-2.10 mmol/L)
- A1C Estimated Average Glucose: 5.3 (previously 5.5, normal 3.0-6.0)
- BUN - 20 (normal 6-25 mg/dL)
- Creatinine - .68 (normal .60-1.50 mg/dL)
- GFR - 100.22 (108 previous, normal 68-117 mL/min)
- Alkaline Phosphatase - 65 (normal 30-115)
- Total Bilirubin - .61 (.10-1.20 mg/dL)
- AST - 52 (previous 29, normal 0-41 U/L) - this is high, not sure why
- ALT - 64 (previous 36, normal 0-45 U/L) - this continues to go up, not sure why or if it's something to be worried about
- Gamma Glutamyltransferase - 14 (normal 2-65 U/L)
- Total Protein - 6.2 (normal 6.0-8.5)
- Albumin/Globulin - 2.4 (normal 1.1-2.3) - high, not sure why
- Cholesterol - 158 (previous 157, normal 120-260 mg/dL)
- HDL (good cholesterol) - 65 (normal 25-75)
- LDL (bad cholesterol) - 86 (60-190 mg/dL)
- Cholesterol/HDL Ratio - 2.43 (normal 1.50-5)
- LDL/HDL Ratio - 1.32 (normal 0-3.6)
- Triglycerides - 32 (previous 45, normal 10-200 mg/dL)
Side benefit of losing weight is that my teacher dress up outfits are so much more fun and easy to put together.


No comments:
Post a Comment