Highest weight: 296.5
Starting Optavia weight: 236.8
Today's weight: 156.6
Total lost: 80.2 (139.9)
The photo on the right popped up in my Facebook feed this week. Photos like this always catch me off guard. My whole life I've wanted to look the way I look now. I love how I look and how I feel. It's such a blessing. I have energy, I'm not sore, my clothes fit, and I feel self confident. It's a lovely way to live.
I've been very stressed getting ready to start school in this time of COVID. I second guess my choice to have the kids and myself go back to school face to face instead of virtual. There are no easy choices when it comes to that. I'm so grateful to know that I am healthy. I know that should I get sick, my body is as healthy as it can be in order to fight back against the virus. There's peace in that.
Six pounds from my goal!! It's so close, I can taste it! (Pun intended.) I'm now toying with the idea of trying to get to 135. I don't think I will make it my actual goal, but when I start to transition, I think I'll still try to lose a little. I'm so excited about my future.

No comments:
Post a Comment