My behind looks humongous in this picture, but it's cool that David can actually pick me up now. Not for long, but at least he can do it!
As for my non-scale victory, today I decided to swim freestyle for as long as I could without taking a break and swimming breast stroke. Normally I just do 3-4 laps and then swim a break lap, but today I did the full 30 minutes freestyle. It wasn't even hard. I was so proud of myself! I want to try the same thing with running, but I'm not sure how long my hip will hold out.
I'm trying to build up endurance for the 5K. I also need to do something different if I'm going to lose more weight. Doing the same things will not work anymore. I have two weeks and two days to go before I weigh myself again. I'm still terrified of what I might find when I do, but I'm enjoying the break.

keep it up. Remember its about health not weight. Love you.
ReplyDelete