Today I went swimming with my kids. It has become apparent lately that I need a new suit. This is difficult for me because I just spent about $40 on a new suit in October, but that suit no longer stays tight around my legs (meaning the form fitted part underneath the loose shorts) and the shirt is so loose that I have to tuck it in or it just flies up. Today my shorts kept falling down, so I decided it needed to become a priority, regardless of the expense.
Fortunately, I went into Old Navy and they were having a major Spring Break sale, so I was able to get this really cute suit for under $30. I love it!
I bought a large, figuring it would be too small but that I would continue losing and it would fit soon. I was shocked when I got home and discovered that it actually fits!
Unless you have been where I have been, you can't imagine what it is like to walk into a store like Old Navy and be able to find clothes that fit. It's liberating. (Unfortunately, it also makes me want to buy everything in sight!)
P.S. Something must be done about my hair!

No comments:
Post a Comment