Saturday, January 10, 2015

Looking at the 'Big' Picture

This has been a great week for weight loss. It's always exciting when the pounds seem to fall off quickly. My Fitness Pal lets me enter my weight and then look at a chart to see it graphically. Sometimes looking at the small picture can be discouraging.

Like I said, this week was pretty good.
7 Days

The past month was kind of discouraging.
30 Days

But if I step back and look at a bigger block of time, I get a better perspective.
90 Days

If I step even farther back, then I don't feel discouraged at all.
180 Days 

And then to truly blow my mind, I look at where I was a year ago and where I am now.
Entire Year

I'm excited to think of where I will be a year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment