Tuesday, January 6, 2015

12 Years and 6 months

Today I tried on my wedding dress. I got married 12 1/2 years ago and I weighed a little over 20 pounds more then than I do now. My little brother had to put his foot on my backside and pull my corset as tight as he could in order for me to fit in the dress. Today I pulled it on without even unzipping it.
I'm not much of a girly girl, but I felt like such a princess on my wedding day. I love this dress.
My kids got really excited to see me wear the dress. They were so cute about it.
Tomorrow marks the six month anniversary of my surgery. This was another slow month and I feel like I should have lost more by now. I'm a little worried about it, but I know I can buckle down and do better. I got a haircut, which will hopefully help with the hair loss.
 Heaviest weight: 296.5
Surgery weight: 274.5
Today's weight: 217.6
Total pounds lost: 78.9 lbs. (only 5 pounds this month)
Starting BMI: 49
Today's BMI: 36.2

No comments:

Post a Comment