Yesterday I met with the sleep study doctor (I have no idea what a sleep study doctor's official title is). Is there any doubt why I'd like to get rid of this contraption??
He said that my numbers are excellent - basically perfect. I don't have to go back for another year, but he said I could try sleeping without it for a couple weeks to see how I do. If I sleep well, I can have another sleep study to see if I'm okay to just do away with it all together. That would be amazing!! The doctor did advise me that many women, regardless of weight, develop sleep apnea after going through menopause.
On another note, I did another closet update and got rid of some clothes that are too big. I also went through the bag of clothes I had set aside that were too small. Everything in the bag with the exception of three items fit! Two pairs of pants still had tags on them because I've never been able to fit in them. I keep trying things on expecting them to be too small only to be surprised that they fit. In fact, on Sunday I wore a red dress that I've held on to for years only to find out it's basically too big. I'm going to wear it for awhile anyway because I love it and have waited forever to be able to wear it.
No comments:
Post a Comment