Yesterday was my latest doctor's appointment. Pretty much everything continues the same, but I am going to start taking Biotin because it's very likely that I'm going to start losing some hair and it is supposed to help. Let's hope so. I don't relish the idea of going bald.
Here are my latest numbers:- Blood Pressure - 130/79
- Pulse - 54
It's almost the same as last time, so no changes in medication this visit. I'll get complete labs done again in six weeks.
I stole the below idea from someone in my facebook support group. I love it!
Also based on advice from the support group, I purchased the below cream which is supposed to help with wrinkles, in particular the turkey neck that I took a photo of for an earlier post. I know it sounds crazy, but after only a couple of days, I think I can see a difference. Maybe it will help with my other wrinkles as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment